Community Residential Services
Tadd’s Lighthouse is a Home and Community Based Service (HCBS) provider, licensed by the Minnesota Department of Human Services, to provide Community Residential Setting (CRS), Adult Foster Care (AFC), and supported living services in Stearns and Wright County.
We currently accept Developmental Disability (DD), Community Access for Disability Inclusion (CADI), and Brain Injury (BI) waiver programs.
- 24-hour care and medical monitoring from state-licensed staff
- Collaboration with the entire interdisciplinary team
- Family-based care in a supportive, safe environment
- Customized plans to maximize individuality and opportunity for growth
- Comprehensive treatment throughout the entire process
- Behavioral, medication, and financial management
- Recreational and transportation services
Areas of expertise include
Autism Spectrum Disorders
We work collaboratively with the individual, family, social workers, and medical professionals to design a person-centered care program nurturing the whole person: mind, body, and spirit. We encourage independence while providing state-of-the-art care.
Independent living skills training
- Meal Planning
- Medication Management
- Social and Recreational Skills
- Medical Health Monitoring
- Transportation services
Staffed for Success
At Tadd’s Lighthouse, we realize we are only as good as our staff. That’s why we built the most highly trained and compassionate care team in the industry. All staff members are First Aid and CPR trained, medication certified, and receive extensive continuing education each year from a certified registered nurse. The healthcare professionals, social workers, and families routinely single us out for the care we provide, as well as the support role we play in people’s lives.